Al Naboodah Automobiles
Al Nabooda Automobiles LLC is the Exclusive Authorised Distributor in Dubai and Northern Emirates for Audi, Porsche, and Volkswagen. These automobile marques are coveted world-over and represent a class apart from the rest. The Automobile company has established twelve lavish showrooms and dedicated service centers across Dubai, Sharjah, and Fujairah. A Well-trained and Skilled Workforce committed to high standards of services and quality, runs these showrooms. Currently, Al Naboodah Automobiles is seeking a qualified Arabic speaking candidate for job opening of Sales Manager / Consultant for Volkswagen (Pre-owned cars) in Dubai, UAE. If this opportunity interests you, read on to find out more about the job role.
Scope of Sales Manager
At Al Naboodah Automobiles Dubai UAE, the job purpose of a Sales Consultant / Manager is to sell the range of Volkswagen Pre-owned cars and add on products meeting agreed sales volumes. The Sales Representative will deliver an exceptional level of customer service at all times, while meeting commercial requirements.
Duties of Sales Manager
- As a Business Developer, he will sell the range of Volkswagen Pre-owned vehicles via the use of an effective Pro-active sales process, delivering profit targets to Al Nabooda Automobiles.
- The Business Developer will maintain showroom and display to the required Volkswagen Pre-owned standard, to include the availability of Brochures and display of Volkswagen Pre-owned vehicles.
- Using various sources, prospect for customers on a regular basis, he will create additional sales opportunities.
- Follow Precisely and Consistently the Volkswagen Pre-owned sale process.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories prices and key features of major Competitors.
- Participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
What you’ll do
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers.
- Ensure that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls.
- Introduce customers to After Sales staff in order that they are aware of Facilities and Procedures.
- Action any improvements recommended following customer feedback through the Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers. Ensure that Relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Maintain all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information.
- Engage in Continuous Professional Development. Stay fully Up-to-date with new products launched by principal.
- Arrange an annual appraisal with your line manager in accordance with the company’s appraisal process.
- Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the Communication of any ideas for improvement in processes, cost savings and Revenue increases.
Key Performance Indicators
- Year on year sales growth.
- Customer satisfaction surveys sales.
- Sales productivity ratio % of Neglected Opportunities.
- Number of new customers.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma.
- Bachelor Degree is Desirable.
- Experience in a high pressure, high volume, European brand car showroom.
- Experience in Customer facing role.
- Proven Achievement of sales targets.
Knowledge & Skills
- Negotiation skills.
- Planning and Organising skills.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication.
- Strong Sales Skills – Customer Focus.
- Technical Knowledge.
- Computer Literacy.