Al Naboodah Automobiles
Al Nabooda Automobiles LLC is the Exclusive Authorised Distributor in Dubai and Northern Emirates for Audi, Porsche, and Volkswagen. These automobile marques are coveted world-over and represent a class apart from the rest. The Automobile company has established twelve lavish showrooms and dedicated service centers across Dubai, Sharjah, and Fujairah. A Well-trained and Skilled Workforce committed to high standards of services and quality, runs these showrooms. Currently, Al Naboodah Automobiles is seeking a skilled candidate for job opening of Parts Salesman for Volkswagen in Dubai, UAE. If this opportunity interests you, read on to find out more about the job role.
Role of Parts Salesman
At Al Naboodah Automobiles Dubai (UAE), the job role of a Parts Salesman (Volkswagen) is to check that the physical stock item matches the invoice / issue voucher requisitioned by workshop or customers to ensure right first time transactions. The Parts Salesman will conduct all Internal Customer Transactions with the utmost courtesy. He will also deliver the highest degree of Customer Satisfaction at all times.
Responsibilities of Parts Salesman
- To understand the Parts Sales Process and implement them in a consistent manner.
- Monitor the quality of the goods ensure that they are in good condition and suitable for use. Inform Parts Supervisor of any quality problems.
- Keep all parts catalogues, manufacturer’s lists, updated and tidy.
- Correctly fill all paperwork, documentation and requisitions to allow for easy retrieval.
- Monitor goods outward traffic completing the appropriate stock control forms. (Without anyunauthorised withdrawal of stock)
What you’ll do
- Maintain safe working standards and abide by working rules and standards.
- Complete regular counter tidying tasks, to ensure that all counter areas are clean and stock is kept organised and easy to retrieve.
- Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes or cost savings.
- Maintain and develop own skills and technical knowledge through a development plan agreed with the line manager.
- Arrange an annual appraisal with your line manager in accordance with the company’s appraisal process.
Education & Experience
- High School Educated.
- Specific parts training completed – desirable.
- 1 – 2 years parts experience. European brand desirable.
Knowledge & Skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Automotive Knowledge.
- Can Understand and Speak English.
- Organisational Skills.