Dubai Health Authority is actively seeking eligible candidate for the job role of a Human Resources Systems Executive (Trainee). The aspiring candidate must be citizen of UAE and medically fit to become eligible for the job. The successful candidate will work at DHA office in Dubai. This job was posted by Dubai Health Authority on 19 September 2023 and is welcoming applications from eligible candidates !
Purpose of A Human Resources Systems Executive (Trainee)
Develop and implement new HR strategies, streamline HR processes and enhance employee data management.
Job Duties of A Human Resources Systems Executive (Trainee)
Undergo a development training program to raise the competencies necessary to carry out the following tasks:
- Provide full support to the concerned department and perform assigned tasks in accordance with instructions of officials.
- Functional understanding of basic HR concepts and strategies.
- Maintain HR data for various HR tasks and initiatives.
- Take part in HR related initiatives and produce healthy output / results.
- Actively participate in various HR related programs affiliated with the department.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the direct manager or department manager or which may fall within the job scope.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree HR management.
- Not more than 4 years have passed since the date of obtaining the last academic qualification.
- Preferably UAE national.