DAMAC Group UAE presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an Executive Producer Front Stage. Established in 1982, DAMAC Group is private business conglomerate owned & managed by Dubai based businessman. With the Group’s beginnings in catering and logistics, they have grown exponentially to an impressive & diverse portfolio in various industries including Property Development & Real Estate, Data Centres, Retail & Fashion, Hospitality, Capital Markets and Logistics. Today, Group’s global footprint extends across Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East and North Africa and is seeking expansion opportunities into new markets. Their global expansion demonstrates that DAMAC is a force to be reckoned with.
Job Purpose of An Executive Producer Front Stage
- Responsible for entire front stage operation including front desk, guest engagement, on location services & service hub team.
- Ensures high level of guest satisfaction as well as for the financial results of the department with a focus on controlling the expenses and ensuring maximum room revenues are achieved.
Your Job Duties of An Executive Producer Front Stage At DAMAC Group UAE
- Develop colleagues, team leaders and managers by delegating tasks and empowering and coaching.
- Maintain a high productivity level amongst the colleagues.
- Maintain open communication within the entire front stage, as well as with other departments.
- Monitor the level of service provided by the department (i.e. by analysing the guest satisfaction reports) and constantly working on improving it through investigation, analysis and correct action.
- Handle guest complaints and feedback in an efficient manner.
- Assist with preparation of the departmental budget and put measures in place to achieve or exceed the budgeted profit.
- Have a thorough understanding of the monthly profit & loss statement.
- Work in partnership with guest services, reservations and sales.
What You’ll Do More?
- Needs to be proactive and responsive to guest needs.
- Needs to be fully proficient in the day to day operation of Opera.
- Needs to be fully proficient in the control procedures that encompass room rate integrity/ room rate management
- Be able to work on projects with other team members.
- Determine the necessary competence for colleagues and provide training or other actions to satisfy these needs.
- Ensure manning and competence level of selected colleagues is sufficient for the department to meet the needs of the department and the guest.
- Oversee the duty schedule for all the managers.
- Assist in the daily operation, always leading by example.
- Ensure that monthly communication meetings are being held and that open communication is taking place and outstanding issues are followed up.
- Build and maintain a welcoming and close relationship with regular guests and meet VIP’s on arrival.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the credit of all in house guests ensuring that all colleagues are following the established credit procedures.
- Perform other tasks and duties as guided by the Director.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor or Master Degree from a hotel school or business administration.
- At least 3 years front stage management experience in a 5 star hotel.
- Experience in multi cultural environment.
- Front stage operation certificate holder.
- Very strong verbal & written communication skills.
- High level of verbal and written English.
- Minimum 1 other language (Arabic, Russian, Chinese, French, Spanish, German).