Established in 1982, DAMAC Group is a private business conglomerate owned and managed by the Dubai based businessman. With the Group’s beginnings in catering and logistics, they have grown exponentially to an impressive & diverse portfolio in various industries including Property Development & Real Estate, Data Centres, Retail & Fashion, Hospitality, Capital Markets and Logistics. Today, Group’s global footprint extends across Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East and North Africa and is continuously seeking expansion opportunities into new markets. Their global expansion demonstrates that DAMAC is a force to be reckoned with. Nowadays, DAMAC Group requires a suitable candidate for the post of a Front Stage Supervisor.
Job Overview of A Front Stage Supervisor At DAMAC Group
Oversees the operations and staff to ensure good customer service and smooth functioning of reception, concierge and other guest service areas.
Your Duties As A Front Stage Supervisor
- Knowledge of the Hotel, including all departments, services and outlets.
- Set an example for all front stage agents with regards to punctuality, grooming, courtesy, team work & guest relations.
- Assist front stage agents in their daily work and to deal with any problems or guest complaints.
- Act as a liaison between front stage agents and the duty Managers front stage.
- Monitor performance of front stage agents and provide feedback.
- Coach front stage agents to ensure they are maintaining defined standards.
- Carries out training for new team and on job training.
- Check all updated registration cards ensuring that the information is complete, all documents attached and sufficient payment guarantee has been taken.
- Check the allocation of any rooms with special requests the evening prior to the arrival date and all remaining rooms early in the morning.
- Communicate closely with the rooms Controller at all times about room allocation changes, pending departures, room moves and waiting guests.
- Communicate closely with concerned departments about VIP room allocation changes.
- Communicate closely with accounts about billing and cashiering issues.
- Prepare registration cards, welcome booklets and keys for group arrivals and organize the smooth check in.
- Follow up on any outstanding departures and charge the late check outs according to policy.
- Ensure that all front stage agents have sufficient cash and change in their float.
- Perform any additional tasks as requested by Senior Management.
- Essential: At least High school graduate.
- Desired: Hotel school graduate or front stage operations certificate holder.
- 2 years of experience in 5 star hotel as Front Stage Supervisor.
- Previous guest relations experience in 5 star hospitality industry.