Abu Dhabi Ports presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Director Human Capital & Emiratisation in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The candidate will be required to work at Ports Cluster in Abu Dhabi. This job has been recently posted by Abu Dhabi ports and desirous candidates can apply at this position to be the part of this company.
Job Purpose of A Director Human Capital & Emiratisation
- Tubing an advisor and strategist to the head of the cluster and be part of its leadership team shaping the overall strategy and direction for continual growth.
- Direct and oversee all Talent Management & Sourcing frameworks and efficient Talent Relations that enable PORTS CLUSTER to effectively attract, retain and develop talent, in alignment with overall corporate strategy.
Duties of A Director Human Capital & Emiratisation
- Lead and direct the development of the Human Resources in linewidth corporate strategy, ensuring vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing Division strategies across PORTS CLUSTER.
- Ensure that the Division’s strategy and related strategic plans are developed and implemented, in alignment with the vision and mission of PORTSCLUSTER.
- Oversee the development of the Human Resources Division organization structure in an effort to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal fitment within with corporate structure.
- Hold regular meetings with the senior leadership to review progress against plans and discuss important issues.
- Advise the senior leadership on any significant risks including unpredictable/unforeseen events/issues as necessary in order to address unresolved matters.
- Ensure the effective utilization of resources to deliver the output of the strategic plan.
- Hold regular meetings with the senior management team to review progress and discuss important matters requiring top management attention.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and business partners by overseeing and coordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on understanding of internal policies and strategic priorities.
- Oversee the consolidation and recommend the Human Resources Division budget.
- Monitor financial performance versus budget and report unanticipated costs or revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance, as wells potential areas for cost reduction or performance improvement opportunities to capitalize upon.
- Cooperate with the company and co-workers to help everyone meet their legal and company requirements.
- Help support the organization in atypical events such as claims by contractors, dispute reviews and participation in arbitration.
What You’ll Do More?
- Contribute to the execution and delivery of any activities as and when required to ensure the continuity of work in the absence of other colleagues.
- Lead the development of the Human Resources plans and services provided across PORTS CLUSTER to ensure the continuity of HC operations in ineffective manner in line with objectives.
- Direct the annual manpower planning exercise and develop PORTSCLUSTER recruitment strategy.
- Oversee the recruitmentand motivation at PORTSCLUSTER to ensure best talent is available to carry out the organization’s business objectives.
- Manage process for career pathing and to ensure employees have visibility into available career progression opportunities within the organization.
- Ensure the implementation of employee performance management system, and implementation of the annual performance appraisal cycle.
- Drive the performance management process (e.g., conducting awareness sessions, informing Managers and employees).
- Lead the design process for training plans to ensure continuous development of talent to deliver on evolving organizational requirements.
- Ensure employee relations are maintained and handle all escalated issues in a timely manner.
- Oversee activities related to serving PORTS CLUSTER business operations that support management and staff in their day-to-day business activities.
- Oversee relationships with contractors to ensure that the best services are provided in the most optimal cost and timeline.
- Manage & evaluate employees’ performance with continuous feedback on their assigned targets .
- Manage the talent pipeline in the Division through recruitment, effective utilization of employee development programs, mentoring programs and succession planning.
- Manage Division changes through continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, changes in international.
- Standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
- Direct and oversee the development, updates, and implementation of various information security practices and standards.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Management or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 10-13 years of relevant experience in Human Resources or related field.
- Professional Human Resource Certification (ex. SHRM, SPHR).
- Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic.