Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Technology Operations Center Specialist ITD (Outsource). The successful candidate will work at ADIB Branch / Office in Abu Dhabi. This job was posted by ADIB on 6th September 2023 and is now open for desirous and qualified applicants.
Job Purpose of A Technology Operations Center Specialist
- Check resource utilizations on all devices in scope and resolve if there are any issues.
- Provide support to application development teams related to access of servers, installation and management of application and application patches deployment.
- Provide support for any major activities related to patches / firmware and upgrade.
Duties of A Technology Operations Center Specialist
- To participate in the implementation of all operation procedures and control related to Banking Applications and ensure all banking services are operational.
- Monitor Performance of On-Shift Operators and aiding when needed.
- Escalate & Fixed major incident / problems in consult of SME.
- Supervise ATM and Operation Command Center team to enhance monitoring of application and infrastructure.
- Enhance existing operational procedure.
- Produce monthly reports related to capacity and availability management.
- Implement tools and prepare maintenance contracts with the vendors to maintain the required availability level.
- Maintain information security related to ADIB, throughout the period of employment.
- Report any potential or actual risks or incidents affecting the security of information to the helpdesk.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Network Engineering, or any related discipline.
- 6-8 years Technology Operation Center experience.