Dubai Digital Authority
Dubai Digital Authority (Digital Dubai) is seeking recruitement of eligible candidate for position of a Specialist IT Security Testing. Digital Dubai was established in June 2021 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Digital Dubai develops and oversees the implementation of policies & strategies that govern all matters related to Dubai’s Information technology, data, digital transformation and cyber security. It brings together the expertise of four entities including Dubai Electronic Security Center, Dubai Statistics Center, Dubai Data Establishment and Smart Dubai Government Establishment to ensure a collaborative effort towards achieving the vision to make Dubai a globally leading digital economy.
Job Purpose of A Specialist IT Security Testing In Dubai Digital
Ensure the robustness and resilience of digital systems through comprehensive and effective security testing measures.
Your Duties As A Specialist IT Security Testing In Dubai Digital
- Participate in the information security monitoring process across all Smart Dubai assets and runs all its related functions such as vulnerability management.
- Execute diagnostic and monitoring activities including health checks, gap analysis, code analysis and penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities.
- Engage in the ethical hacking of developed products and solutions (such as firewalls, system encryptions etc) to identify vulnerabilities in the system.
- Deliver on testing services under supervision for cyber security events that are there on the Smart Dubai systems.
- Perform regression testing to uncover new software bugs after changes such as enhancements, patches or configuration changes.
- Assist in the Smart Dubai readiness to confront and recover from any information security breach.
- Develop the capability of vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and appropriate measures and controls.
- Conduct research activities over a variety of security products or tools.
- Conduct reverse engineering, malware analysis activities & attacks trends analysis to help stay up to date in terms of threats.
- Report actual or suspected breach in the confidentiality or availability of data and Security breach to Information Security Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Engineering.
- Certification in IT Testing and Operations such as SANS or GPEN / GWAPT (GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester).
- 2 years of experience in IT Operations and Testing.
- Experience with a multi national company is a plus.
- Preferably UAE national.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Management of IT system operations and testing.
- Ability to explain technical issues to business individuals.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Arabic is a plus.