Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Senior Specialist Category Management (Sourcing Strategy) (6 Months) , in Dubai, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 & has diversified significantly. The Group leads in fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees. All the laurels that company has achieved is because of its highly dedicated and qualified staff.
Job Purpose of A Specialist Category Management (Sourcing Strategy)
Provide inputs in developing category strategy/plans, assign requisitions to Category Associate Specialists and execute strategic sourcing and monitoring operational sourcing.
Duties Of A Specialist Category Management (Sourcing Strategy)
- Manage, guide and monitor the execution of strategic and operational sourcing processes, and approve commitment, based on authority delegated.
- Review requisitions received, and assign requisition to category specialists for action, based on workload and sourcing route (strategic or operational sourcing).
- Review requisitions submitted by end users and required information to enable sourcing is available.
- Recommend suppliers based on the evaluations and negotiations and submit for approval as per delegation of authority.
- Negotiate with suppliers and obtain approval of finalized contracts / purchase orders as per the approved delegation of authority.
- Define and execute sourcing strategies in close collaboration with the business stakeholders for the respective spend categories.
- Set up contracts in Oracle.
- Support the development of multi-year category strategies and plans to achieve maximum lifecycle value from assigned spend categories.
- Represent Supply Management internally and externally.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors in business, engineering, finance, or in a related field, based on the categories managed.
- Professional Procurement qualification.
- 5-6 years of previous proven experience.
- Certification required in any area for ongoing professional development or for mandatory purposes.