Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Credit Analyst in Dubai, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 & has diversified significantly. The Group leads in fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees. All the laurels that company has achieved is because of its highly dedicated and qualified staff.
Job Purpose of A Credit Analyst
- Take key decisions as well as to underwrite individual applications of Customers applying for Retail Banking products Mortgage Loans, Personal Loans, Auto Loans and Credit Cards, BAF as defined in the Retail Credit Policy of the Bank.
- Reviews deviations (out of policy cases) and restructuring cases to be proposed to the delegated authority.
Duties of A Credit Analyst
- Ensure quality underwriting of Credit Applications as per Approved credit policies and within the given Delegation of Authority with minimum error rate.
- Maintain high level of productivity with no compromise in the quality of processing.
- Check and approve applications within his/her delegation.
- Evaluate and escalate applications with judgemental and deviations on the basis of borrowers character and integrity, capability of repayment, business, economic and personal conditions, capital input and collateral available to the proper authority.
- Retail Banking PPGs.
- Communicate the decision to the front end via an email Draft/Pre approval Letter.
- Detailed assessment of the Business verification reports and other Business related documents.
- Final Offer Letters to be check and signed post completion by the maker.
- Reconciliation of invoices for Field Visits and Perfios.
- Analysing and escalating restructure cases.
- Adherence to Operational Risk Guidelines.
- Full Compliance to all relevant policies and procedures governing Risk-based underwriting & ensure a minimum satisfactory INTERNAL AUDIT Rating.
- Resolution of all audit findings within prescribed time frame.
Who Can Apply?
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of underwriting experience in credit related work.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Written and spoken English, Arabic preferred.
- Good understanding of banking operations, Bank policies, procedures, guidelines, statutory requirements, market conditions.
- High level of interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Credit & Financial Analysis Skills
- Should have an eye for details.
- Good communication skills.