CAFU UAE is presently seeking an experienced, passionate & creative Social Media & Influencer Marketing Specialist to join their Growth team in Dubai. The aspiring candidate must be a team player who displays a positive and professional attitude always, who knows the social media and influencer world. This job has recently been published by CAFU & is accepting resumes from all aspirants.
Purpose of A Social Media & Influencer Marketing Specialist
Responsible to design and implement social media strategy and execute influencer/affiliate marketing strategies and creative campaigns to align with business goals and maintain the company’s brand.
Job Duties of A Social Media & Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Develop, implement and manage social media content strategy across all platforms.
- Develop and execute influencer & affiliate marketing strategy and creative campaigns.
- Responsible to oversee CAFU’s interactions with public by implementing social media platforms content strategies, analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions.
- Creating / briefing engaging content, optimize company pages and foster community interaction.
- Analyze the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes.
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content when required.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer & affiliate campaigns.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers.
- Bachelor’s degree in social media management, digital marketing, media or related field.
- Proven 4 plus years of working experience in social media management for a reputed branch preferably in a B2C business.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- A good knowledge of social media, how they work and their specificities, as well as an understanding of communication issues and the levers of social media strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Networking aptitude.
- Candidate working in media / digital agencies with experience in tech, finance, E-commerce industry is a plus.