Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company
The Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (EITC) is actively recruiting eligible candidate for job position of a Content KM/FAQ Specialist. This job was published by EITC on 6 September 2023 & is now open for applications from aspiring candidates who want to be part of EITC. The candidate willl be required to work in du HQ is Dubai.
Purpose of A Content KM/FAQ Specialist
Job Duties of Content KM/FAQ Specialist
- Define strategy and migration plan with vendors working with stakeholders involved.
- Analyze feedbacks enhancing guided help and raise features/requirements.
- Create an online guided help for customers ensuring single strategy for knowledge and content across all touchpoints.
- Developing best practices and templates for content development.
- Writing all the help and support articles as well as the FAQs in line with the tone, language and design system for du Greenfield.
- Collaborate effectively with customer experience team to identify user pains and opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with Product /Channel leads to identify product pitfalls and opportunities and support with developing a roadmap.
- Support the business teams in identifying potential A/B testing opportunities for optimizing learnings.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop and implement lead generation and qualification processes.
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in product design in an Agile cross functional environment.
- UAE national.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Excellent command over English both orally and in written communication. Arabic would be a plus.
- Experience in designing for both consumers and business segments.
- Experience in mobile design for both iOS and Android as well as responsive design for web.
- Skilled in UX writing for channels.
- Understanding of metrics and able to have data driven decisions by having a strong bias to utilize the data available to build a hypothesis.
- Experience with working in Agile product development methodologies in cross functional teams.
- Ability to manage and coordinate own work to meet the business roadmap timelines.