DAMAC Group is presently looking for suitably qualified candidate for job position of a Service Agent in UAE. Established in 1982, DAMAC Group is a private business conglomerate owned and managed by the Dubai based businessman. With the Group’s beginnings in catering and logistics, they have grown exponentially to an impressive & diverse portfolio in various industries including Property Development & Real Estate, Data Centres, Retail & Fashion, Hospitality, Capital Markets and Logistics. Today, Group’s global foot print extends across Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East and North Africa and is seeking expansion opportunities into new markets. Their global expansion demonstrates that DAMAC is a force to be reckoned with.
Job Purpose of A Service Agent
Provide efficient and helpful assistance to customers, addressing their inquiries, issues and requests in a timely manner, ensuring a positive experience.
Your Job Duties As A Service Agent At DAMAC Group UAE
- Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
- Carry trays and set up trolleys with linen, china, glass and silver.
- Provides hands on support, direction and assistance to casts on all areas of their assigned duties ensuring highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to guests.
- Ensures that effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
- Handle guest complaints according to policy.
- Ensuring the outlet set up is according to set standard.
- Performs opening and closing duties as when required ensuring that the outlet will be ready for the business opening.
- To anticipate, in advance, all materials and supplies and assure their availability.
- To control usage of all food and beverage items and appropriate usage of equipment, tools and service equipment.
- To understand all food and beverage items offered, including ingredients, methods of preparation and proper service.
- To promote good public relations and handle complaints or concerns of guests.
- To work in co-operation with the Chefs.
- To maintain inventories and par stocks.
- To provide lateral service within the hotel whenever needed.
- Carry out closing of the restaurant as per the standard checklist provided and no pending tasks.
- High School Diploma.
- A total of 2-4 years Food and Beverage experience.
- 2 years minimum in a similar role in a 5 star international environment.
- Experience working in a multi cultural environment.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Organized and well planned.
- Able to work with speed and efficiency throughout maintaining positive attitude and service.
- Up-selling skills training, HACCP.
- WSET level 1 or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Arabic Language.
- Knowledge of Micros system.