A job opportunity has arisen for a Sales Agent to join Room Reservations department in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
A Word About Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beach side resort located on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The resort offers 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences and the award winning Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East.
Job Purpose of A Sales Agent (Room Reservations)
To promote & secure room reservations and maximize hotel revenue while providing exceptional customer service to guests.
Your Job Duties As A Sales Agent (Room Reservations) At Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Dubai (UAE)
- Have full and up to date knowledge of the hotel products and services.
- Ensure all phone calls are handled politely and efficiently.
- Check arrival reports 48 hours prior to arrival and 5 days prior to arrival.
- Handle all reservations through different channels.
- Follow up on non guaranteed bookings.
- Handle no shows and cancellations efficiently.
- Maximize selling opportunities by adding customer value at every chance.
- Handle complaints professionally, demonstrating genuine care and concern under the supervision of the Manager on Shift.
- Liaise with the Management and team in order to ensure the smooth operation of Revenue processes.
- Prepare, update and file all correspondence relating to room sales.
- Be actively motivated in cluster sales projects, including FAM trips and client evenings or lunches.
- Assisting on guest visa inquiries.
- Handling Group Reservations by communicating with the Events or Sales Department.
- High School Diploma.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or revenue.
- Previous Experience in form of cross trainings or internships in reservations, revenue or sales department.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Handle shift responsibilities in the absences of the reservations coordinator,
- Assist newly joined colleagues on the job duties of a Room Reservations Sales Agent.
- Good knowledge of Opera PMS.
- Strong preference for Arabic or Russian speaker.
About the Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.