Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Service Advisor in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company of UAE, established in 1979. Presently, the group has workforce in 6 countries in the Middle East, including around 200 stores and 23 showrooms in numerous markets in the Middle East. The company has its Headquarters in Dubai, UAE and employs around 9,000 people. It has partnered with world’s most Prestigious and Well-known retail, beauty and automotive brands, including Armani, Banana Republic, Harvey Nichols, Gap, Bloomingdales, Ford, Ferrari and Maserati.
Job Purpose of A Service Advisor
- To provide professional service to the customers, in terms of accurately recording and organizing quality repair and maintenance services to enhance customer retention and after sales revenue.
- Giving professional advice to customers on current and future maintenance needs.
Duties of A Service Advisor
- Receive and greet customers, discuss servicing/ repair needs, guide them on assessment & repair of problems/ faults and service requirements based on manufacturer recommendation.
- Explain to the customer contents of the job, its value and cost involved.
- Organize inspection upon completion of the job to ensure the quality of the job meets the prescribed.
- Deliver the vehicle in most courteous manner once the job has been completed to the entire satisfaction of the customer and authorities of the workshop to ensure continuity of business.
- Establish healthy and profitable relationship by proactively communicating and following up with the existing as well as prospective customer on performance of their cars.
- Keep customers periodically informed about the work progress and deliver vehicles after collecting the repair charges / LPO/ IPO.
- Up sell new accessories, service packages, additional service and participate actively in service campaign.
- Upgrade product knowledge through web-based training and class room training.
- Establish cordial relation with customers and workshop staff.
- Follow up on Work In Progress (WIP) targeting closer in 30 days.
- Follow-up with customers on long pending vehicles for taking delivery.
Who Can Apply?
- Vocational qualification in automotive trade.
- Graduation or Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- 2 -5 years of experience in automotive trade.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- PC Literate, Knowledge of Autoline Drive.
- Good communication/ interpersonal & selling skills.