Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Parts Advisor in UAE. Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company of UAE, established in 1979. Presently, the group has workforce in 6 countries in the Middle East, including around 200 stores and 23 showrooms in numerous markets in the Middle East. The company has its Headquarters in Dubai, UAE and employs around 9,000 people. It has partnered with world’s most Prestigious and Well-known retail, beauty and automotive brands, including Armani, Banana Republic, Harvey Nichols, Gap, Bloomingdales, Ford, Ferrari and Maserati.
Job Purpose of A Parts Advisor
To provide support to customers in identifying their parts requirements and assisting them to make cost benefit purchasing decisions in order to enhance retention and facilitate parts sales.
Duties of A Parts Advisor
- Receive and greet customers, discuss and understand their parts requirements, guide them on the best options available and assist them in taking well informed purchasing decisions.
- Create additional sales opportunities by promoting sales of related parts to the customer.
- Identify the correct parts required from the parts catalogues by assessing the type of vehicle and its use.
- Prepare quotations for parts required by customer In case stock is unavailable at the branch, check availability in other branches / incoming shipments, or initiate procurement request.
- Establish healthy and profitable relationships by proactively communicating and following up with the existing as well as prospective customers on parts requirements in order to convert pending quotations and in to confirmed sales.
- Issue parts for all confirmed sales orders and generate invoice on confirmation of payment.
- Incase of unavailability of parts, register the lost sales in the system and depending upon the seriousness of the enquiry raise requests to the purchase department for local purchase or VOR order.
- Promote sale of accessories with all customers to increase sales/profitability of the business.
- Ensure all necessary documentation to enable minimum errors and ensure that the parts are delivered to the customer on time.
Who Can Apply?
- Graduation or Diploma in Automobile Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in automotive spare parts trade.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Good command over English language (both written and verbal)raduaa