Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Senior IT Project Manager in UAE. MAF is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, UAE. It owns & operates shopping malls, leisure establishments and retail in the MENA region. The group was established in 1992 and manages three major operating subsidiaries, Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, Majid Al Futtaim Properties and Majid Al Futtaim Retail. MAF Retail establishes and manages supermarkets, hypermarkets, fashion and specialty retail stores. The company has over 40,000 team members in 15 International markets representing over 100 Nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Job Purpose of An IT Project Manager
The job purpose of an IT Project Manager is to plan, execute, and oversee technology projects to ensure successful delivery within scope, time, and budget constraints.
Duties of An IT Project Manager
- Plan, develop & manage the overall portfolio and project plans, budgets, structure, schedule and staffing requirements necessary to execute the deliverables of the project.
- Selection and development of IT staff by identifying project staffing needs.
- Makes critical contributions to the identification and development of technological capability for the MAF Group.
- Ensures that deliverables are implemented in a cost-effective manner, achieving results and time commitments within budgeted parameters.
- Establishes and manages the plan, including the development of schedules, resource requirements and coordination/integration requirements with third party vendors and customer representatives.
- Applies rigorous project Change Management processes to control scope and timing and budget.
- Handles project documentations including SOW, FDD etc.
Who Can Apply?
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 7-10 years practical project management experience.
- Project management experience, especially software and IT product development would be desirable.
- Preference of CSM (Scrum master certification) or PMI-ACP (Agile project management).