British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (BAT) UAE presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Security Manager in Dubai. Founded in 1902, British American Tobacco (BAT) is a leading consumer goods business. BAT offers / sells five main categories of products Vapour, Heated Tobacco, Modern Oral, Traditional Oral and Combustible Cigarettes. Spread across six continents and 180 countries including UAE, BAT employs more than 50,000 high qualified, skilled & dedicated manpower. BAT’s endeavors to build A ‘Better Tomorrow™’ by reducing health impact of their business by offering smokers a greater choice of enjoyable and less risky products. Put simply, it believes that smokers must have access to better choices.
Purpose of A Security Manager
- Provide a comprehensive service of the highest quality, ensuring that threats to company personnel, assets and business operations are properly identified & dealt in a timely manner.
- Key player in the wider Area Security team, working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve mutual support as required.
- Support the Anti Illicit trade intelligence & enforcement strategy, in alignment with area and market AIT plans.
Your Job Duties As A Security Manager At British American Tobacco (BAT) Dubai (UAE)
- Identify, monitor & communicate security threats to business, to underpin BAT’s security risk management program in end market.
- Carry out security risk surveys to ensure that risks to people, infrastructure and operations are identified & mitigated.
- Design, develop and apply effective local plans, policy & procedures to ensure cost effective mitigation of risks.
- Identify security risks to the Primary Supply Chain that delivers product into the market.
- Proposing & helping to implement steps for visibility, tracking and mitigation of disruption in that primary supply chain.
- Promote a threat driven security program, driving a customer service culture that is integrated with the business and which enables consistent standards of security risk mitigation.
- Use Security Risk Management methodology to ensure an appropriate & effective security risk mitigation program.
- Ensure that documented SOPs & incident response plans are in place for effective delivery of security risk management.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors degree in security management, business administration or related field.
- 5 years experience, with at least 3 years in managerial or command roles. Service in disciplined forces is a valuable attribute.
- Minimum of 3 years security management experience in a large organisation.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Strong capacity in monitoring the threat environment, drawing appropriate insights to inform effective security plans.
- Sound capability in assessing threats and risks, able to provide objective assessment to the business.
- Confident in producing timely, accurate, clear and concise written and verbal security reports and reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven aptitude for effective teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English and ideally a native Arabic speaker.