Emirates Airline is seeking a qualified candidate for the job role of Customer Support Manager – Cyber Security in Dubai, UAE. With over 160 Nationalities, Emirates Airline is truly a global organisation with talented people employed from every continent. It connects the world to, and through, its global hub in Dubai. The Airline operates modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and the culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to Emirates’ customers across six continents every day.
Purpose of Customer Support Manager
At Emirates Airline Dubai (UAE), the job purpose of a Customer Support Manager – Cyber Security is to plan, develop, and manage the Customer Management Activities to ensure support and deployment of all services in the assigned customer area whilst ensuring services are delivered to a high level of customer satisfaction. The CSM will also consistently follow the service request and Incident Management Processes to ensure a high standard of support and delivery. In addition, the CSM will also be responsible for Service Desk, Cyber Security Services, and Technology Support.
Responsibilities of Customer Support Manager
- Accountable for Customers Satisfaction of all services within their area of responsibility that are deployed directly to their customer (including deployment, moves and relocations, Service Desk, application, and technology support).
- Provide Recommendations and drive initiatives that will ensure a Customer focused and Cost-effective service for the specified customer area.
- Ensure the maintenance of support and deployment costs for the assigned customer area as per the budget.
- Manage provision of services and support as per the agreed SLA for Incident Management and service requests. Provide input on service level objectives reports.
- Analyze Department KPIs and trends and develop strategies for improvement.
- Provide support services to the Business users in line with the overall strategy for the Business area.
- Liaise with Service Managers and Business Enablement managers for delivering services and providing inputs for Strategic Account Planning.
- Lead the team by creating Development plans and setting smart goals for MYBC to ensure delivery of service level agreements (SLA) of the department.
- Continuously monitor staff performance and implement new strategies to enhance and maintain their motivation levels. Ensure provision of customer focused and competitive services to the Emirates Group.
- Build a Cohesive team and manage people effectively.
- Recruit, train, coach, and mentor and plan career development.
- Develop and maintain processes, procedures, and checklists to ensure the following of SOPs.
- Ensure consistent levels of quality and effectiveness in all decisions and actions.
What you’ll do
- Provide support to various sections in Emirates IT/Cyber security to discuss and resolve incidents and problems.
- Ensure proper deployment, configuration, and operation of security systems, such as firewalls, data protection controls, patching, encryption.
- Plan, schedule and execute Level 2 support needs of the assigned list of Enterprise Technology Solutions.
- Drive large scale adoption of Level 2 support in all the IT portfolios with the objective of maximum case resolution in Level 1 and 2.
- Plan, schedule and execute Proactive Incident Monitoring needs of EG-IT.
- Ensure ahead of time Detection and Mitigation of major Incidents.
Education & Experience
- Computer Science degree or a relevant degree.
- ITIL Certification (desirable for Customer Support and Deployment and mandatory for roles in Cyber Security).
- Minimum 5 Experience in specialist technical experience, ideally within an IT Service and Support Management (CSM) and customer facing environment.
- A minimum of 5 years managing a large Desktop Support teams at Level 2/3.
- A minimum 5 years of managing large technical and/or Engineer teams is desirable.
- Experience working in a Cyber security department is desirable.