ADNOC UAE (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Sales Manager Marine. ADNOC is a state owned oil and gas company that was founded in 1971. It is responsible for exploration, production, refining and distribution of oil and gas resources in the UAE. It is one of the largest oil companies in the world and its operations include upstream exploration and production, downstream refining and petrochemicals and marketing and distribution. Additionally, ADNOC has a presence in Dubai through its subsidiary, ADNOC Distribution, which operates gas stations and convenience stores throughout the UAE.
Job Purpose of Sales Manager
Lead a team of sales representatives, setting sales targets, develop strategies to achieve revenue goals, manage customer relationships and ensure effective sales processes.
Your Job Duties As A Sales Manager At ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Drive sales performance through implementation of sales and marketing initiatives in order to achieve sales targets.
- Assist to develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company brand.
- Participate in negotiations and become a key player in administering contractual agreements with clients in the region.
- Reach out and advice customers to maintain personal contact with all major customers.
- Represent the function at seminars and exhibitions, to ensure that attendees’ questions can be answered and any potential business opportunities followed up.
- Coordinate with the operational partner related to the sales orders and ports.
- Conduct market research, market trend analysis and competitive analysis to identify threats and opportunities.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities and consumer preference and position ADD’s product accordingly.
- Ensure that the quality of each product fully meets customer specifications through using customer feed back and liaising with the Plant to meet their expectations.
- Advise customers on all aspects of each product, and deal with their queries and complaints, where appropriate.
- Communicate with supplier and receive quotation.
- Conduct payback period calculation and get approval from Department Manager.
- Initiate PO request in the system.
- Raise maintenance request in case of any maintenance request from customers.
- Ensure timely collection of outstanding debts, in line with the overall plan to assure achievement of optimum cash flow.
- Recommend and control the monthly approved quantity for each credit customer to ensure that sales stay within the limits of each Bank Guarantee.
- Maintains contact and good relationship with all clients and ensure high level client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain effective relationship with key and potential clients, interacting with business partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/ Marketing/ Business Administration.
- 8 years of experience in Sales operations, of which at least 3 years in a managerial role.
- Experience of developing strategic plans for service based industry.
- Strong experience in project management.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Deep knowledge of business work flows, operations process and systems.
- In depth knowledge of ADNOC. Distribution’s business goals, operations and of the laws.
- Strategic thinking.
- Knowledge of financial management.