IFZA UAE presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Renewals Consultant (German Market) in Dubai. IFZA is a leading Free Zone Community in Dubai with world class infrastructure, state of the art facilities and business friendly regulations, making it an ideal destination for foreign investors looking to set up and grow their business. This job was recently posted by IFZA and is now open for all those candidates who have strong desire to apply.
Job Purpose of A Renewals Consultant
- Spearhead the process of managing license renewals for esteemed professional partners and administrative teams.
- Expertise will shine as you conduct face to face meetings, skillfully address objections, and ensure clients are kept up to date on license statuses and renewal dates.
- Notifying clients or professional partners of upcoming renewal dates in line with organizational time frames and guidelines.
- Handling escalations of complex cases passed from the administrative team and solving problems when unique scenarios arise.
- Negotiating a variety of matters with professional partners and reaching optimal outcomes for all parties.
- Monitoring and updating the CRM system regularly when managing a portfolio of work.
- Conducting face to face meetings with clients regularly.
- Maintaining an ongoing relationship with professional partners, including preparing reports, hosting meetings, and conducting training sessions.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as business or marketing.
- Demonstrated Sales Experience.
- 3-5 years customer Service and Client Relationship Management experience.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Full English & German proficiency.
- Additional spoken languages.
- Confident personality with the ability to communicate effectively on phone calls and during face-to-face meetings.
- Self-motivated and accountable with a strong work ethic and a proven track record of exceptional performance.
- Strong negotiation skills.