United Al Saqer Group
United Al Saqer Group UAE (UASG) is presently recruiting a diligent and experienced candidate for the job position of Oracle Technical Consultant. Successful candidate after selection will work at Abu Dhabi. Desirous candidates having relevant experience must avail this oppertunity to be part of the globally renowned company.
Job Purpose of Oracle Technical Consultant
- Delivery of a wide range of technical solutions, working on multiple projects in parallel and being responsible for the delivery of technical tasks on those projects.
- The primary focus will be ensuring that customer requirements are understood and that solutions are fit for purpose.
Responsibilities of Oracle Technical Consultant
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud.
- Technical Tasks include BI Publisher Reports and Integrations, Approval Workflows, Fast Formulas and HCM Extracts.
- Prepare and deliver technical workshops and engaging with business Stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping.
- Carry out unit testing on code and develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified code.
- Create appropriate documentation such as requirements, detailed analysis, technical documentation or user guides.
- Supporting existing technical solutions and resolving any issues or enhancements that may occur.
- Adherence to documented development standards and implementation of “best practice” development methods.
- Collaborate with Oracle Support to provide solutions as functional and technical bugs are encounter.
- Enhance, Maintain, Support and troubleshoot existing and new applications.
- Development of Forms, Reports, Procedures, Functions, Packages, Table and DB Structure of new and existing applications.
- Design and Implement the most leading edge solutions enabled by Oracle Technology stack in cloud or hybrid configurations, with focus on Dealership and Fusion Applications.
- Documents Technical Specifications based on the Functional Inputs and Business Requirements.
- Timely resolution of tickets as per the Organization’s SLA and manage Customer or End User expectation.
- Ensures System Integrity and follows Best Coding Practices and standards in all technical developments. Provide day to day production support.
- Ensures Privacy, Confidentiality and Data Integrity at all times.
- Responds to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
- Responsible for off hours emergency support related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Information Technology.
- Minimum 6+ Years of Solid experience with Oracle fusion Technologies, PL/SQL, SOA, Weblogic, OIC, ADF,ICS.
- Minimum 5+ years of Hands on experience on Oracle Fusion Supported Platform and Technologies.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Must possess good understanding of Fusion SaaS, PaaS and middleware technologies.
- Mobile Page development is advantageous.
- English fluent written and verbal is Mandatory.
- Arabic (luent written and verbal Advantageous.
- Only Candidates based in UAE will be considered.