Mediclinic Me’aisem is presently accepting applications of qualified candidates for the job position of a Registered Nurse OPD General in Dubai, UAE. Mediclinic is an international health care services group, founded in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in a dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients.
Job Purpose of Registered Nurse (OPD General)
Provide and coordinate patient centric and evidence based nursing care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by regulatory authorities and the company
Job Duties As A Registered Nurse (OPD General) At Mediclinic Me’aisem Dubai UAE
- Deliver quality patient care in collaboration with the multi professional team according to set clinical standards and relevant legislation.
- Ensure patient safety by identifying, preventing and managing risks in accordance with clinical risk policy, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Take active responsibility for positive patient experiences by creating a conducive environment as guided by nursing leader ship.
- Create and contribute to a learning environment that builds employee competence by actively supervising, mentoring and coaching learners and nursing employees.
- Perform any other task as asked by the aithority.
What You’ll Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- At least two years in own country.
- UAE experience would be beneficial.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Basic Arabic language skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of patient safety standards.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.