Mediclinic City Hospital Dubai (UAE) presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for position of Hospitalist Neurosurgeon. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in an expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care.
Job Purpose of A Hospitalist Neurosurgeon
Provide patient centric and evidence based consultant level care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by the company and regulatory authorities.
Job Duties of A Hospitalist Neurosurgeon At Mediclinic City Hospital Dubai, UAE
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care.
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards.
- Maintain correct medical records.
- Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others.
- Maintain integrity in professional services by executing clinical services in an ethical and responsible manner.
Who Can Apply?
- Basic medical degree and completion of a specialty qualification programme (fellow ship or diploma) recognized by the relevant UAE health care authority.
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
- Essential: At least 3 – 5 years of previous experience at Specialist level.
- Desired: 1 year Specialist level experience from a Tier 1 country recognized by the UAE health care regulator.