Mediclinic Al Tawar Dialysis Centre presently has job opening for eligible candidate forposition of a Specialist Nephrologist / Nephrology in Dubai, UAE. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in an expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care.
Job Purpose of A Specialist Nephrologist
Provide patient centric and evidence based consultant level care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by the company.
Job Duties As A Specialist Nephrologist (Nephrology) At Mediclinic Al Tawar Dialysis Centre Dubai, UAE
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective manner.
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care.
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards.
- Maintain correct medical records.
- Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others.
- Maintain integrity in professional services in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Basic medical degree and a specialty education program (fellowship or diploma) recognised by UAE health care authority.
- Essential: At least 3-5 years post qualification experience at specialist level.
- Desired: 1 year specialist level experience from a Tier 1 country as specified by the UAE health care.
- Certification in a speciality recognised by UAE health care authority.
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).