American University in the Emirates
American University in the Emirates (AUE) is actively inviting applicants for job position of an Receptionist for Administrative & Financial Affairs. The job is based in Dubai and desirous candidates fullfilling the eligibity criteria can apply at this position to be part of globally renowned university.
Job Purpose of Receptionist
Provide administrative support across the university and candidate must ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities of Receptionist
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Answering or referring inquiries to the concerned individual or department.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Updating the list of phone numbers and extension list in coordination with the IT department.
- Recording logbook entries for visitors.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail across the university.
- Assist the Finance Department and Facility Management with the Procurement documentation.
- Act as a Hostess for internal and external events.
- Receive and dispatch UPS couriers; track the status of delivery and update the concerned department.
- Perform other clerical and administrative duties such as reports writing, filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
Who Can Apply?
- Diploma or Bachelors degree.
Experience & Skills
- 1 to 3 years relevant field experience.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.