Aster DM Healthcare is seeking an experienced RCM Associate/ Administrator for job opening in Dubai, UAE. Aster Hospitals is one of the largest private healthcare service providers in GCC. They aim to make a difference with their Patient-centric approach to medical care and an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence. Currently, Aster Hospitals are located in 4 countries in the GCC specializing in Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Healthcare. Overall, Aster DM Healthcare Group has a strong presence in GCC with 25 hospitals, 116 clinics and 238 pharmacies manned by 20,500+ workforce (including approx. 1250 doctors on fee for service basis) from across the geographies.
Scope of RCM Associate
At Aster DM Healthcare UAE (Dubai), the job role of Revenue Cycle Management Associate / RCM Administrator is to identify new business opportunities and maximize the outcomes of the opportunities. The Revenue Cycle Management Associate prepares proposals with the BD Team and completes Internal Negotiations relative to sale of products and services.
Responsibilities of RCM Associate
- Informs the sales team on the payment delays and revenue inflow to help the team to identify the gaps and take corrective actions.
- Identifies and understands clients’ needs to strategize and provide Comprehensive solutions based on clients requirements.
- Checks signed contract terms and payment and service conditions with new clients.
- Trains employees in compliance with procedures for billing.
- Impart training and develop team members for the accomplishment of scheduled work activities on time.
- Responsible for Operations of patient Business Services, Insurance Verification, and Employee Compensation Authorizations.
- Identifies revenue cycle problems and implement solutions for improvement.
- Ensures efficient Billing Management.
- Manages issues related to claim cost.
- Supervises claim validation and support medical coding.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that the client receives the agreed benefits and services as per the contract.
- Renew contracts with the existing clients on expiration of contract.
- Assist with training new revenue cycle employees and conduct ongoing training and skills assessments.
- Assis revenue cycle team with any day to day issues and escalating issues when necessary to the revenue cycle manager.
Planning & Execution
- Develop plans and programs for the revenue cycle team. Ensure that goals and objectives of the team are properly defined and clearly established.
- Develop Budgetary plans, programs, and guidelines to ensure the team’s strict adherence with Financial Guidelines and Requirements.
- Handle patients’ complaints and issues by explaining organization policies.
- Monitor patient relations by conducting patient satisfaction surveys.
RCM Health Insurance
- Ensure efficient electronic claim validation.
- Verify the documents obtained prior to billing.
- Assist intake and reimbursement employees with escalated issues to maintain a high quality of service and ensure payment for services provided.
- Assure timely and accurate submission of Invoices to the responsible payer for services.
- Assure high quality of service and timely payment.
- Assist revenue cycle manager with monitoring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with legal, operation, accounts and finance department for claim documents, drafting contracts for renewals, and submit MIS report on Payments and Revenue.
- Liaise with TPAs to ensure Contracts with new clients are as per the policy and maintain records of payment terms and pre-approval.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an Accredited college / university.
- Certification from AAPC / AHIMA is a must.
- 2-4 years experience in Revenue Cycle Management.
Knowledge & Skills
- Have sound Knowledge of UAE Healthcare Provider Billing.
- Ready to work with Doctors in their Respective time zones.
- Good Administrative skills.