Mediclinic Dubai Mall presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Radiographer/Sonographer in Dubai ,UAE. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients and provide excellent care.
Job Purpose of A Radiographer/Sonographer
To perform radiographic procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of patients in line with company standards and regulatory requirements.
Your Job Duties As A Radiographer/Sonographer At Mediclinic Dubai Mall Dubai (UAE)
- Perform routine radiographic / ultrasound procedures within set guidelines and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide professional guidance, care and support to patients.
- Maintain patient records according to policy and statutory requirements.
- Ensure patient safety principles and practices are complied with in line with patient care standards.
- Ensure equipment calibration and maintenance functions are performed.
Who Can Apply?
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Diagnostic ultrasound or Sonography or Bachelor’s degree in Radiography or Radiology Technology.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in the field of expertise.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer Literacy (Mircosoft).
- Client service principles and best practice.
- Comprehensive knowledge of patient safety standards.