Mediclinic Parkview Hospital presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an Engineering Manager in Dubai ,UAE. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients and provide excellent care.
Job Purpose of An Engineering Manager
To monitor and manage building and equipment maintenance, improvements and upgrades for the business unit in accordance with company standards and regulatory requirements.
Your Job Duties As An Engineering Manager At Mediclinic Parkview Hospital Dubai (UAE)
- To monitor and manage the daily maintenance of facility and equipment in line with quality and accreditation standards.
- To manage clinic and hospital expansion projects including department alterations, fit out and interior enhancements or upgrades and related construction in line with company standards.
- To lead and manage the engineering team.
- To monitor and manage quality improvement standards and compliance with accreditation standards including overseeing relevant audits.
- Manage the daily operations of the department that includes financial and budget management.
- Implement preventative maintenance standards and guidelines to ensure optimal patient safety and prevent financial risk for the company.
- Manage and lead the facility health and safety committee and related governance and compliance.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering from an accredited institution.
- At least 5-8 years experience in a senior or supervisory position.
- At least 3 years experience in a senior or supervisory position within a healthcare setting will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Application of sound budgeting and financial planning and management principles.
- Client service and related management principles.
- Contract tender processes.
- Health and safety regulations and best practice.
- Project management principles and related risk assessment methodologies.
- Typical hospital equipment.
- Relevant JCIA and other related governance and regulatory standards.