Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Project Engineer in UAE. MAF is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, UAE. It owns & operates shopping malls, leisure establishments and retail in the MENA region. The group was established in 1992 and manages three major operating subsidiaries, Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, Majid Al Futtaim Properties and Majid Al Futtaim Retail. MAF Retail establishes and manages supermarkets, hypermarkets, fashion and specialty retail stores. The company has over 40,000 team members in 15 International markets representing over 100 Nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Job Purpose of A Project Engineer
Assist in the technical aspects of a portfolio of projects across the project Management team and provide assistance to the Senior/Project Managers reporting the progress of projects.
Duties of A Project Engineer
- Responsible for supporting delivery team on preparing project status of projects.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned tasks.
- Interact daily with the consultant and contractor to ensure that they attend to the project requirements and ensure they are working according to the schedule in the site.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Assists with the development of the strategies and initiatives to emhance the successful delivery of projects or specified components, both in terms of design, construction and where applicable, operation and maintenance companies.
- Contract strategy development with the respective project managers.
- Arrange, attend design team Meeting, progress and other appropriate liaison meetings.
- Help in the issuance of the weekly, monthly reports.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Certification in project management.
- 3-5 years on siteproject progress monitoring experience.