Mediclinic UAE presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an Optometrist. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic City Hospital located in Dubai. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for all those applicants who have a strong desire to apply.
Job Purpose of A Optometrist
- To deliver a comprehensive, professional and cost effective pharmaceutical service to patients and the public in line with patient safety standards and regulatory requirements.
- Diagnosing and providing primary care for vision and eye health, prescribing corrective lenses, and identifying eye-related health issues.
- They help patients maintain and improve their vision and overall eye well-being.
Job Duties of A Optometrist
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality optometry service to patients in an effective and efficient manner (patient sessions).
- Manage and monitor optometry clinical and non-clinical stock.
- Ensure clinical excellence in optometry practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development.
Who Can Apply?
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma (3 year) in Optometry or Doctor of Optometry (OD).
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Basic optometry knowledge to examine patient’s eyes, issuing prescription for eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- Knowledge of ophthalmic instruments e.g. OCT, Corneal Topography, and Fundus Photography.