Mediclinic Midrif Hospital presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of Optometrist in Dubai ,UAE. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients and provide excellent care.
Job Purpose of A Optometrist
To provide patient-centric and evidence based optometry care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by the company and regulatory authorities.
Your Job Duties As A Optometrist
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality optometry service to patients in an effective and efficient manner (patient sessions).
- Manage and monitor optometry clinical and non-clinical stock.
- Ensure clinical excellence in optometry practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development.
Who Can Apply
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma (3 year) in Optometry or Doctor of Optometry (OD).
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Basic optometry knowledge to examine patient’s eyes, issuing prescription for eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- Knowledge of ophthalmic instruments e.g. OCT, Corneal Topography, and Fundus Photography.