Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an Operations Team Leader in UAE. MAF is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, UAE. It owns & operates shopping malls, leisure establishments and retail in the MENA region. The group was established in 1992 and manages three major operating subsidiaries, Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, Majid Al Futtaim Properties and Majid Al Futtaim Retail. MAF Retail establishes and manages supermarkets, hypermarkets, fashion and specialty retail stores. The company has over 40,000 team members in 15 International markets representing over 100 Nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Job Purpose of An Operations Team Leader
- Responsible for implementing quality, range and freshness standards to facilitate an exceptional customer experience in order to achieve set sales targets.
- Coaching and development is a critical responsibility to deliver an exceptional customer service within assigned section.
Job Duties of An Operations Team Leader
- Oversee and implement the commercial policy agreed for the store pricing.
- Oversee the products assortment in the section.
- Negotiate internal promotions with suppliers to enforce the image of discount inside the section.
- Monitor the NPS in the section work on improving areas that needs development.
- Provide input on the price image and freshness image.
- Ensure proper stock management (Preparing stock reports, stock value, control out of stock, stock replenishment orders and merchandise deliveries).
- Oversee and implement initiatives to ensure lowest waste and shrinkage ratio and control waste items report.
- Manage and control displays to ensure correct pricing and Plano-gram is implemented at all times.
Who Can Apply?
- Diploma in Commerce or Finance.
- 3-5 years of experience in Retail operations role.