Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Lease Contract Administrator (Temporary Role) in UAE. MAF is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, UAE. It owns & operates shopping malls, leisure establishments and retail in the MENA region. The group was established in 1992 and manages three major operating subsidiaries, Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, Majid Al Futtaim Properties and Majid Al Futtaim Retail. MAF Retail establishes and manages supermarkets, hypermarkets, fashion and specialty retail stores. The company has over 40,000 team members in 15 International markets representing over 100 Nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Job Purpose of A Lease Contract Administrator
- Responsible for providing timely active administrative support to the assigned assit Short Term Retail (STR) leasing team and mall promotions.
- Ensuring that all deal related documents complies with the agreed terms, conditions of the contract between the company and the client.
Duties of A Lease Contract Administrator
- Create & assist other lease administrators with entries for leases/deals in the data capture system based on the input received from the str leasing/Mpm teams in shopping malls.
- Prepare & oversee the lease administrator’s preparation of, agreements, amendments and any other relevant documents.
- Review the final acceptance from the client on the agreement document to ensure that there is no ambiguity in the acceptance of the conditions stated in the formal agreement.
- Collect all pertinent and valid legal documents from the client such as trade license and commercial registration.
- Organize & oversee lease administrator’s organization of the payment documents and forward the same to the client along with the agreement.
- Maintain positive and congenial relationship with the potential clients to all lease proposals.
- Provide all necessary data or reports concerning to lease administration to manager lease administration as and when requested.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 2-3 years of experience with legal background.
- Experience in a reputed retail / real estate companies in Gcc.