Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Senior Operations Officer (Executive Assistant) in Abu Dhbai, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 & has diversified significantly. The Group leads in fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees.I
Job Purpose of An Operations Officer (Executive Assistant)
- The job holder is responsible to support the Operations or Business Process Delivery Department in customer documentation and improving the maintenance of documentation, support processes, value drivers and identify business process improvements.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Operational Services & Technology Officer in order for him to allow full focus on company and critical decision making.
Job Duties As An Operations Officer (Executive Assistant) At Transguard Group Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Understands business processes policy and guide lines.
- Follow all departmental, standard operating procedures and instructions.
- Conduct know your customer document process initiation, follow up and closure in system.
- Collect information on peer financial statements and prepare peer comparison report.
- Provide a complete administrative service.
- Take initiative to identify and deal with problems and issues that arise to facilitate the smooth running and continuity of the business.
- Arranging the necessary travel documents, accommodation, itinerary, meetings with the clients.
- Add procurement request in system.
- Prepare files for contract reviews.
- Collate background documents needed for the meeting in accord with the agenda.
- Keep a record of various meetings and retrieve the meeting notes as requested, to facilitate business discussions and decisions.
- Carry out the necessary background research and analysis as requested, in order to complete the assignments.
- Provide a complete correspondence service, routing documents as necessary and drafting replies where appropriate.
- Interacts with Key/Strategic Clients/Brokers on Service deliverables and system rollout.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Prepares periodical MIS and progress reports for the Department, to keep top management informed about the progress of various initiatives.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.