Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Deputy General Manager in Dubai, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 & has diversified significantly. The Group leads in fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees.
Job Purpose of A Deputy General Manager
Assists the General Manager in overseeing operations, implementing strategies, and managing teams to ensure functioning and achievement of organizational goals.
Job Duties As A Deputy General Manager At Transguard Group Dubai, UAE
- Manage daily operation together with Pavilion GM.
- Control all Pavilion Operation at the absence of Pavilion GM.
- Lead operation briefings together with Pavilion GM.
- Monitor GS Operation and liaise with Hospitality Mgr.
- Monitor Security Operation and liaise with Operations Mgr.
- Monitor Events Operation and liaise with Events Mgr.
- Monitor HR Matters and liaise with supplier.
- Liaise with Expo City Dubai and COP28 on all operation matters.
- Work closely with GM on daily or weekly Ops planning.
- Liaise with COP28 Protocol/VIP team for special quest visits and events.
- Lead management team, ensuring that all Managers understand their roles and responsibilities, and that they achieve their tasks and responsibilities.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in hospitality ops management.
- Working experience in UAE.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Knowledge of English language and bussines proficiency.
- Knowledge of Arabic language, conversational proficiency.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Inter departmental relations and communication.
- Financial management skills.
- Crisis management skills.
- Time management skills.