Transguard Group (Transguard Living) presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of a Cost Estimator in Dubai, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly. The Group leads in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees.
Purpose of A Cost Estimator
- Responsible for collecting and analysing data in order to estimate the time, money, materials and labour required to provide maintenance, cleaning and removal services.
- Coordination of end to end invoicing process, provision of analytical and strategic support.
- The role will have a close link to both commercial director and management accountants.
Your Job Duties As A Cost Estimator At Transguard Group Dubai (UAE)
- Work closely with Operations Manager and Control Room Manager on all quoted works.
- Manage end to end process for all quotations, collating time, materials and labour required for each request.
- Follow up, edits and reviews on all submitted quotation to ensure that appropriate information is provided to the customers.
Financial / Commercial
- Oversee the end to end invoice process for the business unit, ensuring invoices are submitted immediately to customers.
- Coordinating supplier invoice process in conjunction with the procurement team.
- Working closely with management accounts on provision of all financial data.
- Review market rates of our services and provided justifications for an increase or decrease.
- Liaison with the TG procurement team on supplier agreements in order to ensure all KPIs and SLAs are met.
- High School Diploma.
- 1-2 years of proven previous experience.
- MS office suite.
- PC skills.
- Strategic planning.
- Performance management.
- Reporting skills.
- Effective communication.
- Time management.
- Minimum english language level (by Transguard Group Standards).
- Effective listening.
- Customer service orientation.