IFFCO presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an Operations Excellence Manager in Dubai, UAE. This job was posted by IFFCO on 8th September 2023 and is now open for desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of An Operations Excellence Manager
To improve efficiency, quality, and productivity within an organization by identifying and implementing process improvements and best practices.
Duties of An Operations Excellence Manager
- Own, plan, prioritize, and track IOE Implementation across the manufacturing facilities as per priorities agreed with Strategy/ AOP Plans.
- Create ‘personal value-add’ by initiating, steering, and completing initiatives in his/her own ‘spike’ area of expertise, including leading by example and setting the high bar in terms of work quality and impact.
- Deploy strategy for Lean Manufacturing/ Six Sigma/ TPM as per need of unit.
- Structure the hypotheses into MECE components for methodical problem-solving and root-causing in an effective and efficient manner to tight timelines.
- Create detailed workplans with a systematic iterative update cadence for Continuous Improvement and careful Change Management with key stakeholders.
- Plan and execute in a direct and hands-on way the required analyses to identify the problem root causes and high impact solutions, including the quantification of financial benefits.
- Develop internal IP in terms of toolkits, fact based Points of View, financial/non financial models and dashboards to share best practices across the organization.
- Build strong cross-functional and personal relationships both inside and outside the organization to learn continuously how the IOE team can support the operations.
Who Can Apply?
- Technical Bachelor’s degree from a reputed polytechnical school.
- Global process-improvement certifications, including Lean/Six Sigma and PMP.
- 7-12 years of work experience, as an internal expert/consultant in an FMCG company or as an external advisor with a reputed operations consulting firm.