NMC Healthcare presently has a job opening for motivated and capable candidates for the job position a MRD Assistant. The selected candidate will work at NMC Speciality Hospital, Dubai UAE. This job was published by NMC on 14 September 2023 and all those aspirants who have genuine interest in this role are invited to apply!
Job Purpose of A MRD Assistant
To scan medical records and assist in Medical Records Department functions.
Job Duties of A MRD Assistant
- Responsible for Scanning Medical Records.
- Collect medical records.
- Arranges medical records systematically.
- Scans medical records. Current files, inactive files and report.
- Exports scanned documents to the main server.
- Does manual entry and verification of scanned documents.
- Does marking of medical records as scanned.
- Updates scanned flags in HMS.
- Maintains statistics of scanned documents.
- Trains newly joined doctors on scanned documents and Omni docs.
- Attends doctors’ call on clarification of scanned document.
- Approaches doctors on completion of forms and other documents in the medical record.
- Dispatches scanned medical records to main NMC store.
- Assists and coordinates with MRD staff.
- Adheres to all JCIA and hospital related rules and regulations.
- Ensures daily scan target is met.
- Attends monthly meetings with Head of Department, and Reliance Team to review preceding month’s day to day activities.
- Performs other related works as per the instruction of the Head of Department.
- Take initiative to filling missing information.
- Take initiatives to packing scanned documents.
- Any other takes assigned by Head of Department.
- High school graduate.
- 1-2 years of experience in medical record work is desirable.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Computer Literacy.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Knowledge in Arabic is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrates motivation to work in Health care Environment.