A job opportunity has arisen for Membership Administrator to join the J club team at Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
Job Purpose of A Membership Administrator
- Manage all aspects of member registration, renewals and inquiries ensuring smooth membership process.
- Providing exceptional customer service and handling reported issues.
Your Job Duties As A Membership Administrator At Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai (UAE)
- A good presence with arriving customers and able to serve hotel guests and members according to the sequence of service.
- A full understanding of the sequence of service and their role within these standards.
- Is able to handle complaints and feedback from customers in a calm and professional manner especially over the telephone.
- Gathers all information and communicates the issues to management.
- To have a full understanding of the booking system to manage demand for bookings or appointments.
- Answering all the internal and external calls and giving relevant information and call forwarding.
- Selling products and merchandise.
- Handling all kind of payments and responsible to give sales summary to accounts and maintaining the cash float.
- Issuing any sports equipment available for member or guest use.
- Inspecting the guest entering facilities and communicate with security as required.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the reception area.
- Upselling and renewing membership applications.
- Monitoring membership expiry and producing membership status reports.
- Responsible for maintaining inventories within the reception.
- To liaise with the accounts auditors to correct inaccurate bill postings in the system.
- Be aware of ongoing promotions within the department and to share with the team through email or any other via.
- Responsible for the bill books at the reception.
- Handling lost and found items and handing it to security.
Who Can Apply?
- High School Diploma.
- 2-3 years of experience as an administrator or similar role.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Computer skills, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Outgoing personality with ability to communicate with guests and colleagues.
- Fluently written and spoken English.
- Enthusiastic about the role and a great team player.
- Multilingual is a plus.
About The Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.