A job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Director Global Sales to lead sales in the Middle East & Africa Region (MEA) at Jumeirah Group Dubai (UAE). Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
Job Purpose of A Senior Director Global Sales
Drive and oversee international sales strategies to achieve revenue growth and expand market presence for the company’s luxury hospitality offerings.
Your Job Duties As A Senior Director Global Sales At Jumeirah Group Dubai (UAE)
- Establish relationships with existing and new accounts to enable future bookings & work to meet sales targets as assigned.
- Set strategy by market segment with a key focus on respective markets.
- Implement the Sales strategy as set through management of the team and own account portfolio and achieve the annual sales objectives by delivering on assigned KPI’s.
- Maintain awareness of hotels, including offers, promotions, market and competitor trends and customer needs to ensure Sales team continuously deliver high quality service thus meeting or exceeding the sales targets.
- Oversee and manage Sales target reports and puts measures in place to achieve or exceed the team and individual targets.
- Continuously reviews sales strategy, product and branding to ensure Sales team are selling creatively and offering a more innovative edge over our competitors.
- Continually evaluates markets and evolving needs and takes strategic decisions to fine tune the sales strategy, comparing them with existing products and services.
- Remain up to date with the revenue budget and targets.
What You’ll Do More?
- Oversee and manage the research of attractive new business opportunities.
- Leads and attend and represent the business units at industry events, road shows, trade shows and management events.
- Manage and review global sales agent contracts to ensure that they are meeting agreed KPI’s for the global portfolio.
- Sets and monitors annual commercial plan goals and sales targets with SMART KPIs.
- Coaches or mentors and guide the direct reports as deemed necessary.
- Manage performance reviews and appraisals, sales Incentives etc.
- Identify and develop future talent as well as deal with poor performance issues as and when they occur.
- Develop and manage business KPIs to forecast and analyze own department performance and report the findings to VP Sales.
- Contract and manage the performance of the GSA’s within region of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s or master’s Degree from an accredited and renowned University.
- Minimum of 7 years sales experience in a leadership role in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in the leisure multi market within the hospitality industry.
- Speak fluent Arabic and English.
About The Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.