Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company
The Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company PJSC (EITC) presently has job opening for qualified candidate for position of a Manager Domain Architecture (Data Centre) in du HQ UAE. EITC was established in year 2005, as UAE’s second licensed telecommunications operator. EITC operates under two brands du & Virgin Mobile the region’s first digital service. Company aims to bring people and businesses together by offering mobile and fixed services, broadband connectivity and IPTV services to people, homes and businesses all over the UAE. It is also providing carrier services, a data hub, internet exchange facilities and satellite service for broadcasters, thereby taking connectivity to the next level to fit the future and the peoples need.
Purpose of A Manager Domain Architecture (Data Centre)
Oversee strategic management and optimization of data center operations for seamless and efficient service delivery.
Your Job Duties As A Manager Domain Architecture (Data Centre) At Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company UAE
- Develop datacenter products and manage services roadmap targeting enterprises and government organisations in the UAE.
- Responsible for managing Data Center value propositions from concept to in market execution.
- In depth knowledge of the market and competitive landscape including market and opportunity sizing, tracking of du’s position within that market, understanding the competitors, their products and the basis of competition, relevant business models and recommend winning strategies for differentiation in the market.
- Be a part of the commercial process, ensure collaboration with sales teams, solution architects, operations and account teams on all aspects of running the Datacentre business for UAE customers.
- Track revenue targets and driving ‘Go to Market’ strategy in collaboration with other functions across the NBI division.
- Collaborate and build relationships with other practices and functions to drive the agreed product strategy.
- Monitor and influence sales incentive programs, sales pipeline management, professional services performance and partnership financial performance.
- Reconciliation of orders and PO’s, alliance and partner services and product revenues.
- Identifying billing anomalies by checking all order and customer billing against service orders.
- Capacity management and planning and communication and monitoring of all Data Center inventory.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business Administration (MSc, MBA preferred).
- Minimum 10 years industry experience of which 5 plus years of experience in a Data Centre Product Management or Presales and 3 plus years of Managed Services industry.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Understanding of Cyber Security Trends and evolution, market trends and challenges as well as key competitors in the UAE.
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders to achieve win win scenarios for the customers, partners and du.
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex business.
- Self driven with solid skills to identify, influence required resources across functions to achieve goals.