Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Manager Customer Lifecycle and Automation in UAE. MAF is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, UAE. It owns & operates shopping malls, leisure establishments and retail in the MENA region. The group was established in 1992 and manages three major operating subsidiaries, Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, Majid Al Futtaim Properties and Majid Al Futtaim Retail. MAF Retail establishes and manages supermarkets, hypermarkets, fashion and specialty retail stores. The company has over 40,000 team members in 15 International markets representing over 100 Nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Job Purpose of A Customer Lifecycle & Automation Manager
Lead the continued growth and development of our award-winning customer lifecycle that drives customer lifetime value by creating strong engagement strategies that drive value to the customer and the Majid Al Futtaim Group.
Duties of A Customer Lifecycle & Automation Manager
- Develop optimal engagement and lifecycle strategies with the right products, features and services to build trusted relationships.
- Leverage robust data and insights to manage and optimize campaigns and ensure the effectiveness of lifecycle strategies.
- Manage the life cycle team and automation platforms including platform knowledge, processes and upskilling of all relevant team members and agencies.
- Interpret data from different sources across each marketing campaign to formulate key insights and opportunities for optimizing performance.
- Work with agencies and contractors to create impactful content (creative and copy) customized to various target audience and types of communications.
- Develop campaign measurement to measure effectiveness of all executions and communications.
- Develop strategies to enrich member data, enhance collection of first Party data and continually drive Improvements In Marketing Data verification and usage.
- Move from a channel centric to customer centric operating model.
- Using an End-To-End Digital Customer Lifecycle Management that improves customer satisfaction, reduces cost, and increases revenue.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, engagement or relevant field.
- 8 years of experience in creating and executing customer lifecycles.
- Over 8 years of experience in Marketing Automation.
- A thorough understanding of Customer Lifecycle Management from strategy through to execution.