Mubadala Health is presently looking to hire qualified and passionate candidate for the job position of a Senior Manager Communications & Marketing. The successful aspirant will work at Mubadala Health located in Dubai, UAE. This job has recently been published by Mubadala Health and is now vacant for all aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Senior Manager Communications & Marketing
- Reporting to the Head of Service Lines Marketing, this role is responsible for managing and facilitating the implementation of marketing and communications strategic and operational plans and to address the marketing needs within the asset, in line with MH’s overall strategic and business goals.
- This role is also responsible for managing the execution of marketing, communications and promotional activities and driving programs that enhance the asset and MH’s brand reputation and ensure consistency across all the marketing and communication channels.
Job Duties of A Senior Manager Communications & Marketing
- Leads and facilitates the implementation of the Marketing and Communications strategic and operational plans as well as public relations strategies in coordination with caregivers and relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment with MH’s overall strategic and business goals.
- Oversees and manages the execution of marketing and communications activities including but not limited to brand marketing, public and media relations, internal and corporate communications, employee engagement, internal and external events, campaigns, online portal and social media channels and market research in alignment with MH’s brand guidelines.
- Supervises and facilitates the content generation of messages across all communication channels in English and Arabic.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of Service Line strategies and plans, including but not limited to brand positioning service line marketing campaigns, advertising, and CRM Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) campaigns.
- Develops industry relationships and manages networking across print and digital media to facilitate media thought leadership and strategic advertising campaigns.
- Promotes collaboration with other assets to provide a uniform approach to the market.
- Ensures that all marketing related activities are completed in readiness of the Department of Health (DoH) / DHA audits.
- Liaises with the Business Development teams to drive community engagement programs aimed at enhancing MH’s brand reputation across the target audience.
- Identifies potential issues and risks to MH’s reputation and coordinates with caregivers and external stakeholders to mitigate them in adherence to the reputation management guidelines.
- Directs market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities in order to maximize the communication channels in reaching the various demographics of the intended audience.
- Conducts regular research with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Reports the findings to senior management ensuring continuous improvement in marketing and communication initiatives and programs.
- Develops marketing reports on a periodic basis to highlight the achievements, targets and key milestones.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications, Management Information Systems, or Digital Media.
- 10+ years of progressive career experience inclusive of 5+ years of management experience.
- 7+ years of progressive professional experience developed through an internal succession planning process.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Expert knowledge and understanding of marketing and communication channels systems and programs
- Strong knowledge of Creative marketing and communication techniques.
- Ability to utilize surveys, verbal feedback, focus groups and other marketing measurement tools.
- Ability to manage the delivery of tailored solutions in line with specific business requirements.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to clearly convey information and instructions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.