DAMAC Group UAE presently requires suitable candidate for the job position of a Kids Club Attendant (Aykon) in UAE. Established in 1982, DAMAC Group is private business conglomerate owned & managed by Dubai based businessman. With the Group’s beginnings in catering and logistics, they have grown exponentially to an impressive & diverse portfolio in various industries including Property Development & Real Estate, Data Centres, Retail & Fashion, Hospitality, Capital Markets and Logistics. Today, Group’s global footprint extends across Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East and North Africa and is seeking expansion opportunities into new markets. Their global expansion demonstrates that DAMAC is a force to be reckoned with.
Job Purpose of A Kids Club Attendant
Oversees and facilitates engaging activities, ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for children and promoting creativity.
Your Job Duties As A Kids Club Attendant At DAMAC Group UAE
- Ensure the safety & security of children and anticipate dangers within the area.
- Respect the rules & regulations of the Kids Club relating to fire, hygiene and safety.
- Ensure all children in Kids Club have been registered by a parent or guardian.
- Deliver activities, games & sport within area.
- Plan and organize ahead, to prepare for activities according to activity calendar.
- Help to organize special events and holiday activities in conjunction with other departments.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to kids.
- Entertain children within the area of responsibility.
- Follow the confirmed and published activity schedule.
- Make initial contact with guests travelling with children.
- To call paramedics in case of emergency or accident met by children within the confined area.
- Update communication logbook.
- To provide information to the guests with regards to children activities.
- Collection of all equipment’s / toys after the child finishes playing to ensure safety in the play area.
- Maintain stock of items required for kids activities such as paints, crayons, papers, toys through inventory.
- Check area for any problems and report to technical services.
Who Can Apply?
- Diploma in Childcare education.
- 1-2 years of previous experience with children activity planning required.
- Good level of English both written and verbal.
- Trainings / certificate program for handling kids.