Jumeirah Group Services presently has a job opening for trained and qualified candidates for position of a Sports and Leisure Attendant in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
Job Purpose of Sports and Leisure Attendant
Ensure the smooth operation and maintenance of sports facilities / equipment and provide exceptional customer service in sports and leisure facilities.
Your Job Duties As A Sports and Leisure Attendant at Jumeirah Group Services Dubai UAE
- Promote a fun and upbeat atmosphere for resident colleagues by expressing an enthusiastic attitude to build a community atmosphere.
- Assist in the planning, setup and hosting of sports events and social activities.
- Check and follow up on the repair and maintenance of all sports and gym equipment.
- Actively participate in morning fitness classes and work with fitness instructors to engage with the residents from the community.
- Require indoor and outdoor work according to the shift, as per the operational needs.
- Physical role with lifting, pulling and pushing.
- Always maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Complete day to day activities by following all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner while delivering a quality service to residents.
- Adhere to all relevant Health, Safety procedures, instructions and controls.
- Provide professional services to residents in accordance with Group standards, operation and presentation in a gracious and professional manner.
- Handle and record all colleague feedback, questions and concerns to ensure issues or complaints are escalated to enable long term improvements in the products and services.
- Perform other duties that management may from time to time ask.
- High School Diploma.
- Sports or fitness related qualification or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role with the hospitality sector.
- Fluent in English language.
About the Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.