Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Junior Marketing Executive in UAE. This job was posted by Majid Al Futtaim on 14th September 2023 and is now open for all those candidates who have strong desire to apply.
Job Purpose of Marketing Executive
Communications and Promotions
- Execute and deliver marketing plans and campaigns to support key initiatives, new films, promotions and events.
- Assist marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans for each film.
- Execute these plans with guidance from the marketing team.
- Maintain internal and external communication and relationship with key stakeholders and partners.
- Assist marketing team in developing relationships with key brand and media partners for cross promotions and barter deals to minimize advertising costs and keep the MAF Distribution movies top of mind.
- Attend Premieres that take in place across the UAE, running the guest list and ensuring the event runs smoothly.
- Assist marketing team in executing premiere events, talent visits or any such promotional events.
What You’ll Do More?
- Manage requirements and requests from Exhibitors for artwork, collaterals, and ad-hoc incoming requests.
- Create post campaign reports.
- Organize mall permits including but not limited to activations, promotions and premieres.
- Build collaborative cross functional relationships with Trade and Exhibitor Marketing representatives, actively remove silos and barriers to effective campaign performance and drive results.
- Liaise with Partners, Studio Head Office, licensors & media in early pre-planning stages to formulate execute marketing plans that are uploaded onto the studio systems for approval.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with Regional Office to ensure excellent working relationships.
Social Media Management
- Manage daily content updates that are relevant and engaging to the different target audiences for upcoming movie releases, topical movie news and engaging movie posts.
- Daily execution of tasks related to the social media strategy across identified digital platforms (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube).
- Coordinate prompt responses (in English and Arabic) to questions and comments over social media platforms and ensure resolution of all issues.
- Plan, manage and execute the content calendar for MAFD social accounts in the GCC.
- Monitor and report on MAFD social media accounts, providing monthly reviews of social media performance and social listening on movie titles.
- Attend MAFD promotion events/premieres to create engaging content for all social media platforms in line with the studio’s tone of voice.
- Work with our in-house design team for development of visual and video content to be used across digital platforms.
- Identify and work with social media influencers/bloggers in line with MAFD’s social strategy.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience.