British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (BAT) UAE presently requires devoted candidate for job position of a Trade Marketing Representative to join their Marketing team in Abu Dhabi. Founded in 1902, British American Tobacco (BAT) is a leading consumer goods business. BAT offers / sells five main categories of products Vapour, Heated Tobacco, Modern Oral, Traditional Oral & Combustible Cigarettes. Spread across six continents and 180 countries including UAE, BAT employs more than 50,000 high qualified, skilled & dedicated man power. BAT’s endeavors to build A ‘Better Tomorrow™’ by reducing health impact of their business by offering smokers a greater choice of enjoyable and less risky products. Put simply, it believes that smokers must have access to better choices.
Job Purpose of A Trade Marketing Representative
This role is part of Marketing function and is responsible to execute the UAE operational plan within their assigned territories to deliver trade marketing, distribution and brand objectives within trade channels and key accounts through application of BAT best practices.
Your Job Duties As A Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco (BAT) Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Evaluate assigned territory constantly to ensure all business opportunities are being maximised.
- Ensure effective implementation of all cycle plan activities with emphasis on activities to communicate with ASU30 consumers.
- Keep all marketing information and reports such as RCS data, competitor reports & cycle plan reports up to date & correct.
- Establish working relationship with trade to gain their support to maximise volume and in store presence within agreed budgets.
- Implement Trade incentive schemes as per Area action plan to maximise in store visibility & awareness for drive brands.
- Work closely with distributor sales force to maximise distribution opportunities and minimise OOS situations.
- Ensure BAT distribution goals on product quality and availability are being met.
- Assist Area Manager in supervision of merchandiser activities to ensure all BAT in store furniture is in clean condition and complies with agreed planograms.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Preference for bi lingual, English & Arabic speaking graduates.
- 1-2 years experience as a merchandiser or trade marketing representative in another FMCG company.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Good in both verbal & written speaking.
- Strong MS office skills, mainly Excel and Power Point.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work alone.