IFFCO presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Head Quality (Research & Development) in UAE. This job was posted by IFFCO on 10th September 2023 and is now open for desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of Head Quality (R&D)
Responsible to evaluate risk, ensure compliance, develop systems to improve QC, ERP implementation & implement Quality audit systems.
Duties of A Head Quality (R&D)
- To ensure quality of output through appropriate intervention, inspection and testing to pre-determined quality parameters.
- To design and Install appropriate Quality Management Systems encompassing receipt and storage of raw and packing materials , in process material , material handling, storage and dispatch of finished goods.
- To provide periodic feedback on vendors and suppliers to the purchase managers for vendor up gradation and certification.
- To initiate and document process activity and flow including certification for GMP and customer requirements.
- To ensure integrity of quality analysis through appropriate training, instrumentation and testing protocols.
- To carry out Quality Audits of Finished Goods on retail shelf and institute appropriate measures for product integrity throughout its shelf life.
- To ensure appropriate systems for Safety and Hygiene are followed in all areas of the factory to prevent the occurrence of accidents, occupational illnesses and to prevent contamination of material quality.
- To investigate Customer and Consumer complaints to improve production process, product quality and functionality.
Who Can Apply?
- Commensurate Technical or functional qualification with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with specialization in Quality Management/Operations Management.
- Certification in Quality Standards and Systems.
- 8-10 Year of functional experience in reputed Companies in the relevant Industry/Sector.