Ajman University is actively recruiting qualified and experienced candidates for the job position of a Head of Student Recruitment & Admissions in Ajman, UAE. The candidate selected for this role will work at the Office of Strategic Communications, Marketing and Recruitment in Ajman University. This job was published by University on 16 September 2023 and is now open to apply!
Purpose of A Head of Student Recruitment & Admissions
To lead and strategize the recruitment and admission processes to attract and enroll qualified students for an educational institution.
Job Duties of A Head of Student Recruitment & Admissions
- Identifies develops and delivers data-driven effective recruitment strategies based on efficient benchmarking and best practices.
- Organizes and run promotional campaigns across a range of channels to support student recruitment and engage the targeted audiences.
- Builds sustainable relationships with local and international recruitment agencies to support the achievement of the student recruitment targets set in the Performance Contract (PC).
- Effectively communicates calendars of activities to support local and international student recruitment efforts.
- Interacts with deans, directors, managers, alumni, current students and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of high-quality and high-impact integrated student recruitment initiatives.
- Maintains a high level of coordination with other functions of marketing and communications to deliver fully integrated recruitment and communication campaigns and solutions across multiple platforms.
- Ensures high-quality, timely and accurate information is available to prospective students.
- Influencers across a wide range of media to assist in decision making and support student recruitment to the University.
- Develops effective planning and reporting cycle to communicate with internal and external stakeholders about recruitment activities and outcomes.
- Works collaboratively to integrate campaign activities into the University’s digital systems, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
What You’ll Do More?
- Leads the effective planning, execution and evaluation of recruitment strategies comprised of digital and event-based initiatives, stakeholder engagement, networking and relationship building and other innovative initiatives.
- Provide support for understanding market trends, identifying new opportunities, and developing creative recruitment strategies to meet institutional recruitment targets.
- Responsible for developing recruitment campaigns that target different students’ segments and expand the capacity to reach prospects, on a local and global scale.
- The holder of this position will oversee the coordination and delivery of messages and outreach materials that educate, inform, advise and address the needs of prospective students, through multiple communication channels.
- The Head of this unit is responsible for identifying, adopting and implementing effective communication channels with various stakeholders to facilitate recruiting a diverse group of students, locally, regionally and internationally.
- The candidate will plan, design and successfully implement effective student recruitment campaigns.
- Ensure providing first-class customer service by adopting a clear set of policies, processes, metrics and standards.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field is required.
- A minimum of five years experience in marketing, communications, student recruitment or related field, preferably within higher education sector.
- Substantial experience at a strategic level in developing, managing and delivering innovative student recruitment solutions.
- Experience in leading and motivating a team to deliver excellent outcomes.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- A good understanding of recent trends and developments in higher education related to recruiting and enrolment.
- Knowledge of student recruitment best practices.
- Ability to gather information, analyze data and prepare reports related to prospective students, enrolment, admission, and recruitment effectiveness.
- A strong background in content development and creative service management in a large / complex organization.
- Applied skills in project management within marketing and communications context, along with experience in implementing high quality communication and marketing campaigns.
- Ability to take personal accountability for achieving high quality outcomes towards organizational goals, objectives and service excellence.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including the ability to influence others and negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes.